• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1975 Turbo Clone - CA Car

jrex19

2002 Turbo Tribute car that I had some plan for but I have another project that is taking priority.

I purchased the vehicle with flared fenders, air dam, and the corresponding turbo decals. The car was repainted by the prior owner in its factory color of Fjord Blue. There is absolutely no rust on the vehicle whatsoever. The interior is in good condition with exception of the dash that has some cracking. I added a wooden Nardi steering wheel to go with the beige interior.  An an aftermarket radio has also been added to the console. I just installed a set of cloth Recaro seats from an E21 model in the car and I was planning to have them covered in the near term. Included in the dale are new horsehair seats if the new owner wants to go back to a stock look.  The carpets, headliner, and door/window seals have all been recently replaced on the car as well. 

The engine and transmission are original to the vehicle. The engine has an upgraded Schrick camshaft and an E12 head. Weber carb, header exhaust manifold.  The car runs well but it does drip a bit of oil to the rear of the block (most likely a main seal that I was going to replace during a transmission swap). With that said, the transmission is currently the original 4 speed gearbox and it works great, but I wanted lower rpms when driving on the highway.  So I do have a 5 speed transmission (getrag 245) and all the parts necessary (aardvarc kit with drive shaft, instructions, etc.) for the swap that will be included. I will not sell the swap kit separately.

Within the past month I have set up the suspension with Ireland Engineering Stage 1 Springs and Ireland Engineering front and rear sway bars. All new Bilstein HD struts were installed on all four corners while installing the IE kit. This has been a big enhancement to the ride quality of the vehicle.

The car sits on 15 inch wheels. 

Clean CA title in my name. 

Asking $20.5k or best offer.

Send me a pm with your contact information. 

The car is located in my garage in San Jose, CA.  Please note that I have the car for sale locally as well.

Thanks in advance.

J

IMG_5771[1].JPG

IMG_5772[1].JPG

IMG_5774[1].JPG

IMG_5776[1].JPG

IMG_5770[1].JPG

IMG_5775[1].JPG

IMG_5807[1].JPG

IMG_5812[1].JPG

IMG_5803[1].JPG

IMG_5800[1].JPG