• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sellers posting multiple threads to sell items

Why are sellers allowed to use multiple threads to sell their items? If you look at the for sale thread right now, there is one member selling multiple items and taking up the whole thing. Seems counterproductive to other sellers and it floods the for sale thread with tons more threads than necessary. Many other sites only allow one thread per seller and it works great.

• Administrators

It is easier to find items when they are one per post.  This benefits the buyers. 

I am working on preventing the flooding in the main For Sale forum, but i do prefer item per post

Steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, steve k. said:

It is easier to find items when they are one per post.  This benefits the buyers. 

I am working on preventing the flooding in the main For Sale forum, but i do prefer item per post

Steve K.

That's a pity.

How can you prevent Sellers commandeering the first page if it's ok "one part, one post"?

Right now "KARNUT1" has it.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17