• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing parts from IE order

debo

I work for IE. We have not seen such an email. There are a very few customers who claim they sent emails and we never receive them, and until now we have not figured out why this is so. If we did see the email we would have resolved this issue already. Although it would be easier for you to call us we realize that our friends in Australia and around the world may not like to pay over a dollar a minute to talk to us. Which leads me to say that very soon we will be making an official IE FAQ account so that we can communicate with customers overseas, preview new product, address issues, answer questions, etc.

3 minutes ago, 02tradition said:

I work for IE. We have not seen such an email. There are a very few customers who claim they sent emails and we never receive them, and until now we have not figured out why this is so. If we did see the email we would have resolved this issue already. Although it would be easier for you to call us we realize that our friends in Australia and around the world may not like to pay over a dollar a minute to talk to us. Which leads me to say that very soon we will be making an official IE FAQ account so that we can communicate with customers overseas, preview new product, address issues, answer questions, etc.

UPDATE: Customer phoned and issue has since been resolved/parts went out.