• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Halfshafts/CV joints for a '73

grotflo

we can rebuild a set here at the shop. Brand new CV Joints, brand new boots, fresh yellow zinc plated flange and cap, also zinc plated hardware if we can find it. Let us know if your still looking. $600/pair

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

5 hours ago, grotflo said:

Thanks.  I may have found a pair from another FAQer, but if it falls through I'll let you know.  By the way, where in Pgh are you?  I grew up in the North Hills before moving to Atlanta.

I grew up in Edinboro, lived oin Baltimore for 20+ years, but moved to Harmony / Zelienople about 6 years ago. I'm about 28 miles north of the city, right off I-79. :)

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

• 1 year later...

Hello, Hope you get the shafts you need, we don't have those, but do have an NOS set of the CV boots with clips and grease in never opened factory packs. Pics are attached,  parts are not mine, I'm helping a friend that does not have a computer sell his parts. Pics are from today.  He's asking $140 plus shipping. Thanks in advance for your time. Mike M. my direct email is red47@tds.net

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG