• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Book, "Ran When Parked," About Resurrecting a '72 tii, is Now Available on Amazon

I really appreciate your book.  Both my wife and I worked at the same company.  Unfortunately, due to corporate "issues" she resigned from her "C" level position in early May.  Two weeks later, they fired me.  Funny how corporate America works.  While super disappointing for the both of us, all is good for us as we have alternatives.  Your book gives me an escape as well as the inspiration to get my "early" 1972 tii back on the road!  Funny thing is my wife really wants to drive it.

Thank you for writing the book, keep them coming.

1972 2002tii

1975 911

2003 Tacoma

Good luck to you and your wife, Half Moon.  When referring to the "C Suite", I always say:  "The gods on Olympus are fickle." 

Getting that Tii running will bring a lot of satisfaction of the important kind - self-satisfaction!

1972 BMW Inka 2002Tii  ?

1974 BMW Turkis 3.0 CSi ?

1972 MBZ Weiss 280SE 4.5 

2006 BMW Cobalt 530i (38,700 m original)

• 1 year later...