• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 1600 "bulge" radiator hose, "golden brown" vinyl seat material

oh2ryan

Looking for the following:

1600 upper radiator hose with the bulge in it. Used obviously is okay as long as it is in usable condition.

Golden brown front seat material - could be a scrap piece form an old seat (front or rear) or a complete used seat that I can salvage. I need the center insert piece made of vinyl, it has 11 or 12 rows in it for my version in my 1968 1600.

WTB: 2 spoke 1600 horn pad. See photo below, looking for the black insert piece for the steering wheel that mounts with two screws from the back. Mine has a crack.

If anyone has a Swiss license plate laying around, preferably an older one, ideally on from 1968 :) ,  Id be interested in that also.

Any 1600 specific parts for that matter, send me a PM or text. Specifically a metal cased summer/ winter intake box thingy that mounts on the snorkel. 

-Ryan

Edited by RCM3

-Ryan

02/02 Z8 Jet Black

05/87 M3 Hennarot

04/71 2002tii Baikal

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest is there any value in those oval German plates? I found a set yesterday when helping clear out my father in law's stuff. Apparently the plates were from his 74 Merc that he took delivery of in Stuttgart & then drove back to the UK where he was doctoring for a few years before returning with car to Australia.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, RCM3 said:

Looking for the following:

Looking for tobacco or golden brown front seat material - could be a scrap piece form an old seat (front or rear) or a used seat that I can salvage. I need the center insert piece made of vinyl, it has 11 or 12 rows in it for my version.

-Ryan

Need to check my parts car to see what I still have.  Do you have a measurement in case it's coming off a rear seat?

70 M2 2.5L 

12 hours ago, kris said:

Need to check my parts car to see what I still have.  Do you have a measurement in case it's coming off a rear seat?

4 rows wide, and the full length of the seat bottom of a front or rear seat should do it. My upholsterer can graft in the new section as long a its a solid piece. Thanks!

IMG_0857 2.JPG

-Ryan

02/02 Z8 Jet Black

05/87 M3 Hennarot

04/71 2002tii Baikal