• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 stroker options

2018 may indeed be a good year for motors.. at least motor speak. I'm liking this thread! 

I have been collecting bits for years now as well, and was planning a build... 

2.3 block and crank.

144mm H beam m10 rods

New s14 oil pump

2 x 1.8 head.  One ported 'for boost' by the PO, one original. 

Dellorto 45s

Had that pesky invite to the CCA Foundation not happened and taken all my car fund casheesh to make it there, I would have ordered pistons to get to 2.4, had the snout of the crank turned down to accept the 2.0 crank gear and pulley, the water passage on the block closed up, and a head built with big valves and a billet 292.  

It will take a while to buld the fund back up, but I will make it happen, and hopefully have the thing on a stand waiting for when the car is back in my possession. Maybe I will throw it into the beer snob to break it in! 

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Awesome. And I have just got back from the machine shop that fixed a dodgy 84mm crank for just 40 euros. So there's another stroker I need to build. This came in a built stroker engine I was going to put straight in - except it had excessive thrust ply. Turned out they'd ground the crank to second undersize but not ground the thrust surface. Which also means they must have machined the thrust face on the bearing shells to even get them to fit. So much dodgy shit in this engine, detailed in another thread somewhere. But the crank has been saved which is the main thing. 

• Like 1

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg