• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E21 front hub washers

Dennosaurus

Did the e21 hub swap and need the grooved washer that goes in between the outer bearing and the castle nut. Let me know if you have a set, I'm trying not to spend an inordinate amount on a supplier selling them. I can always grab washers from the local hardware store but id like to see if I can do oem.

f41b710ece39e57d598461f232437cbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,

There are two different e21 hubs. Standard 02 struts or tii struts? If you have the standard 02 struts, the retaining washers from your old 02 hubs are the same and can be reused. A regular washer is a bad idea! Without the little tongue on the ID of the original washer there is nothing to keep it from rotating. Also the original washers are very hard.

Hey,
There are two different e21 hubs. Standard 02 struts or tii struts? If you have the standard 02 struts, the retaining washers from your old 02 hubs are the same and can be reused. A regular washer is a bad idea! Without the little tongue on the ID of the original washer there is nothing to keep it from rotating. Also the original washers are very hard.

Sorry they are late small bearing hubs on non-tii strut housings. I don't think I have my washers from my old hubs they may have been stupidly tossed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk