• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 needs total resto complete or buy parts

KARNUT1

Price: $2499

Description:

car and parts are in pomona ca  91765 1 hr east of la     (  71  red  car  i had has sold )   this is a 73 Have  not  inspected the car  100%  but  have   seen  enough  to know  that  she  is  very solid . i restore cars and do all the body  work myself  so i know what to look  fir    in all places that  I can see,   just cannot access  the rear    until i pick it up  this weekend  ( 7- 8-17) car    is  being parted out and or  sold  as is   which  ever  comes  first   as   is means  not sold  with  flares   and air dam plus grilles  and rear  bumper,   visors and wipers and maybe trim ,,,,, but she  come  with   complete interior  and all else you can see   Until i  start  selling stuff off it  price  will stay the same.  unless i sell   something very large off it that would very much effect the price.  so get it now   and  you get a better  deal. I have   extra   parts    if  you  wANt to bring it back to orig. see pics of extra parts  for sale $3500 AS IS   OR   $2500 MINUS  THE GRILLES ,  REAR BUMPER,   VISORS, AIR DAM AND FLARES,   CENTER CONSOLE  , STEERING WHEEL AS THESE ITEMS ARE  PRE SOLD  BUT NO DEPOSITS TAKEN AS I HAVE TOLD  ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED  ON THE PARTS THAT I  GREATLY PREFER  TO SELL IT WHOLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HAVE HAD OFFERS  ON THE FRT NOSE AS WELL BUT AM HOLDING OFF     FOR A COMPLETE BUYER.  WILL GIVE It A FEW WEEKS  AS  JUST LIKE THE RED ONE  I WILL START  CUTTING IT UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ps   may have some tii parts on it  as  it was   used as a street racer  back in the day and the seller is 90 %  sure that it has  some tii suspension parts , 

IMG_7199.JPG

IMG_7200.JPG

IMG_7201.JPG

IMG_7202.JPG

IMG_7203.JPG

IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7207.JPG

IMG_8032.JPG

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8036.JPG

IMG_8037.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

IMG_8039.JPG

IMG_8040.JPG

IMG_8041.JPG

IMG_8042.JPG

IMG_8043.JPG

IMG_8044.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
DIFFERENT CAR FOR SALE

also  have perfect   mint  tii distributor  not used  since 1985  no  shaft wobble   lobes are perfect  all esle  looks like brand new  sat inside  for    all these years, pics to  follow  you can see it  on the engine of the car i sold  but kept the dist  and a buyer  backed out  better pics to  follow

IMG_8005.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
HAVE WEBER DGV CARB AND TII DIST, ENGINE SOLD WITH CAR

CAR IS IN  DIAM0ND BAR,  CA 91765  HOOD IS  $475,   DECK LID IS $225,  DOORS ARE  $350 AND $300   ONE HAS A VERY  SMALL SCRATCH ,  AND  ONE IS MINT     ALL OF  THESE ITEMS ARE   TOTALLY  RUST THE   EXCEPT  THE TRUNK LID  AND IT HAS  NOT  GONE THROUGH TO THE  SECOND INSIDE PANEL,  ALL  OF THE PARTS ARE   BONDO FREE,   THE CAR HAS   BONDO IN THE REAR QTR PANELS  BUT  ALL IMPORTANT AREAS ARE RUST FREE    >  i HAVE ALL THE PARTS  YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS CAR WHOLE  FOR AN EXTRA  PRICE