• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundies For Sale - 72 & 73

Guy Cocquyt

No affiliation no connection. I saw this advertisement on Kjiji for a couple of 02's for sale in Lethbridge Alberta just listed on Saturday

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1972-bmw-2002-with-s2000-motor-and-project-roundie/1281514980?utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

$_27.JPG$_27.JPG$_27.JPG

Guy the blue car has been posted CL here in Vancouver for about a month or more.. Let 's just say the CO  is  not offering any deal here. In fact has misrepresented others in the past so I would recommend that "caveat emptor" prevail  for anyone thinking there is something here.

Both pics look like they have been taken at his "restoration" shop here in Surrey, so it appears he maybe dropping his line in a different pond.

The other car I have not seen posted here but if he runs true to form,  it should up here soon as a another classic from L.A. He may leave out the Lethbridge Alberta part...just sayin'

Mike

Edited by joysterm