• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any input for a 2002 newbie

Bibm5

1 hour ago, dhr.vdw said:

Lol I've seen MUCH worse cars saved by people in my country (Netherlands), I mean this does not even look bad to me, why would it be bad? Check out my car, I mean I got holes and rust and bad metal everywhere and I'm saving it plus I payed twice (2k euros) for my car.

Nice car I'd say, also many people told me the 02 is easy to begin with (since you're not beginning...). Good luck on the car, it's a nice project if u ask me!

Ps, picture of an example of how shit my car is.

Cheers JP

IMG_3400.JPG

THIS.  I want to find a rusty one!  Who got dat? :)  I vant to learn hov to metallskillz!! =)

Edited by robspeed

On 25-7-2017 at 4:19 PM, eurotrash said:

Guess I'm not so clever...  but I used to be.  Then I needed more.

19095811_10105149811104184_1031514748_o.jpg

........What a car, and what a photo!! Can I ask which (yellow) lights those are? This car is true beauty man.

44 minutes ago, Bibm5 said:

Just went to look for the ad again and it's been sold... I guess that means I won't be getting those wheels.
It was on there over a month...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My time is spring time.  Should be in the new house, 3-car garage, tax refund, profits from top secret investment plan should be kicking in..... :)

The rear bearings arrived yesterday so I was able to get the rear end assembled today. Hopefully I'll have time to install it next week.
After that finish out the brakes, replace the remaining fuel lines, give it a valve adjustment and replace a couple other little things and i might actually get this sucker back on the road!
11c6ec6c01dd18032b7b4f731cbec4e3.jpg732bd7f766372dec3e2037e25cb0ba78.jpg1ab581e776231b2357070c3c996ee992.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1