• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

On 6/13/2018 at 12:35 AM, Sharktrainer said:

Got the Ireland billet door handle set to replace my old beat up ones. Photo for someone that never seen other than their website. Scratched up more than I would think is acceptable being new but for the price I guess you get what you get.

IMG_6259.jpg

Ordered the window cranks and levers... will get vent cranks later

Ripped out the old Behr AC in a rather planless fashion (it might still work - anyone want it?). Now my defroster doesn't work anymore and I think my heater core is blowing hot to the footwell with all controls off. Guess I pulled one too many wires?

20 minutes ago, backeis said:

Ripped out the old Behr AC in a rather planless fashion (it might still work - anyone want it?). Now my defroster doesn't work anymore and I think my heater core is blowing hot to the footwell with all controls off. Guess I pulled one too many wires?

Hey it’s almost summer time you won’t need defroster for months!!

• Like 1

Cleaning up the bottom of Baur yesterday, removed fuel tank to beat out dents and repaint...that lead to finding, cutting out and welding in two small patches...hope to get back together today...

2B02D839-E7B3-4BDE-9E05-AA7B58DBCD51.jpeg

91F2B528-3781-4AE5-8CA6-149D59A0652C.jpeg

5858C910-5779-4EA9-836D-A6B6FF9EC7B5.jpeg

• Like 3

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

Couple of things last night! Finally test fit my three piece Gotti 150s after having them sit in storage for 4 years, I received an old 1976 CT license plate that i’m going to try to register on my car, and then i took out my center console and tucked all the wires out of the way. The plan there is to match a piece of carpet to put over the tranny tunnel and hide that seam and then do a circular shift boot right out of the floor

14b5d8452c230287f24f4aa0ae110f6a.heic27296791af906aaa4d3acb325449913f.heic0252b0709b03d91786498a21deddc06b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

-Sam

1976 Pastellblau Project

20 minutes ago, SmoresTM said:

Finally test fit my three piece Gotti 150s after having them sit in storage for 4 years,

Those are beautiful!  Sure hope the offset is close... kinda looks like they sit proud of the fender lips?

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool