• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

Replaced all my taillight bulbs with super bright led bulbs. A great improvement of the the stock bulbs.

Will do the LED Blunttech taillight upgrade kit this winter. But for forty bucks I feel much safer with them.

Still need to get a high mount center brake light also. Also purchased led bulbs for my instrument panel.

Will do next couple days. 

8 minutes ago, Conserv said:

Well, Jimmy, at least it’s better than 1502... ?

Congrats!

Steve

Looks like it has more trim than 1502.

?

• Haha 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Back from the dead...

Have been hard at work getting my little beater ready for Monterey this August.

Maybe some know but I was originally doing an m20 swap on this car. Aborted that plan after years of sitting to bring it back to an m10. Harness was chopped for an m20 swap. Fixed that. Radiator support was cut out for said m20. Current problem is trying to figure out how to mount the radiator. Have an OEM 2002 radiator and the aluminum civic radiator sometimes used on here. Going for first start in over half a decade this weekend. FINGERS CROSSED. Installing the blunttech suspension refresh kit this weekend and getting the driveshaft back in.

Have alot of goodies still debating what to do with. Hot rod engine on the side / LSD / Dual webers. We shall see.

Looking to be active on here again.

inka.jpg

inka2.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, s99 said:

Back from the dead...

Have been hard at work getting my little beater ready for Monterey this August.

Maybe some know but I was originally doing an m20 swap on this car. Aborted that plan after years of sitting to bring it back to an m10. Harness was chopped for an m20 swap. Fixed that. Radiator support was cut out for said m20. Current problem is trying to figure out how to mount the radiator. Have an OEM 2002 radiator and the aluminum civic radiator sometimes used on here. Going for first start in over half a decade this weekend. FINGERS CROSSED. Installing the blunttech suspension refresh kit this weekend and getting the driveshaft back in.

Have alot of goodies still debating what to do with. Hot rod engine on the side / LSD / Dual webers. We shall see.

Looking to be active on here again.

inka.jpg

inka2.jpg

Nice wheels!

• Like 2

Tim Dennison

'72 BMW 2002 tii - Malaga,  '02 BMW Z3 Coupe Sterling Gray,  '09 BMW 650i - Carbon Black,  '15 BMW 228i Estoril Blue,  '19 BMW Z4 30 - San Francisco Red