• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

41 minutes ago, xr4tic said:

They say portable, I say "portable"  They are pretty heavy, but have little tiny wheels on one end so you can move them around that way.  The picture on the box shows some guy just walking around with a pair under his arms, I'm not doing that.

Amen to that!

• Like 1

Got my freshly-SEM'd MKII Recaros installed (we'll see how much of the blue ends up on my backside) and put on my new 14" Superlites. I love the feel of the seats, and the look of the wheels. Just wish my turn signals hadn't crapped out on me. Never a dull moment!spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

MattL

1976 BMW 2002 Pastellblau

Philadelphia 'Burbs

Well, my son and I skated for about an hour and a half. We didn't have time to go to the skatepark so we grabbed our cruisers and longboards instead. We were asked to leave the first location but had some fun here. d186bf3d4a47d1826f207e5134475a1f.jpgdceead645ebf2d34d7828643de266070.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Didn't get any pictures really today. BUT!

got the idle set properly, finally

parking brake working again

reverse lights working again

floor pans cleaned up and ready to patch tomorrow

interior lights working

wheels and tires are getting ready for the car this week

Also, out of curiosity, I have a set of e21 autoflug seat belts that look in great condition, and I have the original Kilppan belts (thought I only had the fronts but turns out the lap belts were tucked under the rear bench that are also in great condition. Trying to decide on getting new retractable belts, use the Kilppan belts, or use the e21 belts. I'm on a bit of a budget as I had to quit work for 2 months to come home and work on the car so I can bring it back at the end of the month. (the car was already here and the cost of the garage Im renting here is less than what it would cost to rent garage space back home for a month) Anyone have any opinions?

72' 2002 Granada (Painted Malaga??) 3rd owner 

Replaced the clutch master (after replacing the slave last week) chasing the loss of pressure (slowly engaging gear when stopped and missing some shifts) when pushing the pedal.  I had replaced both about 6 years ago when I refreshed the pedal box, I was surprised the seals gave up this quick. I saved the one I took out so I can refurbish it the next time if needed.  Process was pretty straight forward and only one thumb mash with a hammer trying to put the accelerator pedal back on the damn knobbies. 

Lovely wife helped with purging and when I commented I was really pleased with the results after the test drive, took all the credit for pressing the pedal 5 times. Oh well. 

• Like 2

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg