• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

17 hours ago, Steven Hage said:

Went out for a photoshoot after work, nothing crazy just wanted some pictures before winter storage

D75_1422.jpg

What a hoss that car is.  Sorry you have to put it away, but I was just in South Dakota and yeah…. I understand.  Meantime, down here we’re just getting our 02s out of “summer storage” for the best of the driving season!

• Like 1

‘74 Fjord 2002tii (Zouave)

’80 Alpenweiss 528i (Evelyn)

’05 R53 Chili Red Mini S

‘56 Savage Model 99 in .250-3000

I gave it 2 weeks to install itself.  Didn't happen.  Looks like I'll have to do it.

Don't worry.  Straps are anchored securely and lock trans in place so it does not tilt, sway, or otherwise move.  Platform will not be attached during install.

Larry

IMG_3626.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, 2002#3 said:

I gave it 2 weeks to install itself.  Didn't happen.  Looks like I'll have to do it.

Don't worry.  Straps are anchored securely and lock trans in place so it does not tilt, sway, or otherwise move.  Platform will not be attached during install.

Larry

IMG_3626.jpeg

I'd give it another 2 weeks.

These things take time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

5 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

Following with interest, would like to do this to mine, how do you intend to fix the panels?

No sure at this stage, but once I get the frames cut out I think there will be a couple of areas I can  secure the panels without to much drilling. The two side will fix to the to the larger frt and rear panels.  The bracket that houses the  trunk lock may offer one decent spot.  I am going to have to raise the floor  a bit in order a spare will fit so I may use cleats on the floor to secure all the panel bases as well, .....when I get closer I will be sure to let ya know.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irdave said:

What are you going to do?  Motorsport stripes?!

Nah, repaint Colorado. Old paint was faded and some dents, minor rust spots & things that annoyed me. Also new windows, bumbers & belt line trim. Aaaand some fancy front seats to go ?

Edited by tzei
  • Like 3

2002 -73 M2, 2002 -71 forced induction. bnr32 -91

5 hours ago, tzei said:

Nah, repaint Colorado. Old paint was faded and some dents, minor rust spots & things that annoyed me. Also new windows, bumbers & belt line trim. Aaaand some fancy front seats to go ?

With white underneath it should be really nice.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.