• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

5 hours ago, I'm SpaghetTii said:

Today I upgraded my shift linkage to the late style with an IE dual shear selector rod and short shift lever. I also swapped out the transmission mount with an E21 mount (I could bend the old one with 1 finger, it was about as useful as sticking a water balloon in its place would have been.)ä

One thing I noticed is that the reverse switch isn’t making contact with the DSSR, I gotta find some way around that. (In the image, the car is in reverse)3ea5f0a3ee5db91b28219090ad4b2b57.jpg&key=ae83b965effa41a51ac46848aee4297cc81481357ac31bb08add2f2c2819ce8b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guibo has had it best days. It will hold but needs to be looked after.

2002 -73 M2, 2002 -71 forced induction. bnr32 -91

1 minute ago, Bibm5 said:

Installed IE coolant hose kit.
I think the part description said that the blue hoses make it run cooler emoji6.png20180614_092230.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Looks chilly! They do make them black too but that might be just too gothic.

2002 -73 M2, 2002 -71 forced induction. bnr32 -91

Installed new LED indicator lights and load resistors for blinker circuits all around. Also added new grounds for the front indicator housings. Temperature gauge needle has settled down considerably so that's a good thing. Happy with the new brighter lights but lost turn indicator in the dash. Like others have experienced, the dash light blinks properly when using the hazards. Maybe a trip to NAPA for a cheap replacement electronic flasher unit is the next step. 

Not today, but I picked up a fancy new M10 yesterday. It's not going in until this winter, but exciting nonetheless. I also (hopefully) tracked down some problems with my brakes, turn signals, and brake lights. Hopefully this week will be productive! 

02_009.JPG

• Like 2

-Sam

1976 Pastellblau Project