• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

3 hours ago, jgerock said:

Also will send the non-operating clock from the 69 for rebuild and quartz movement upgrade.

Please please don't do that.  Also, the script kienzle with the chrome bezel clock is next to impossible to find.

Edited by Tsingtao_1903

2 hours ago, Sharktrainer said:

Rough cut out hole in my hood so I can close it. Undecided on scoop/cowl design. Lowest profile as  possible.

IMG_5207.jpg

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

Is it running? Curious to hear how this blow through setup works. 

Brent

1974 2002 - Megasquirt and turbo

2018 BMW M2/ 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel

19 minutes ago, Sharktrainer said:

Yes, runs very strong and quite scary in the rain, but doing some needed upgrades so down until then. 

Nice. Looking forward to hearing more as you get some time behind the wheel on dry pavement.

Brent

1974 2002 - Megasquirt and turbo

2018 BMW M2/ 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel

Waiting for a bigger, better turbo than my current one to show up from Sweden. Spools way faster which will make boost more predictable to me with this modified Holley 4150. When the back twin throttle plates open and dump fuel from the boost referenced bypass regulator, hold on.

Turbo that's on the way;

Compressor housing
0,60 A/R
Inducer 70 mm
Exducer 92 mm
TRIM 57
Inlet 102 mm
Outlet 2.5”
360 bearing

Turbine housing
0,63 A/R
T3 undivided flange
Exducer (outlet) 64 mm
Inducer 75 mm
Outlet 3" V-band

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, jgerock said:

Removed the speedometer from the 73 for rebuild/recalibration by North Hollywood Speedometer.  Also will send the non-operating clock from the 69 for rebuild and quartz movement upgrade.

I also need speedometer repair. I have a quote from Palo Alto Speedometer for $350, which I consider a little high. Would you mind telling whether North Hollywood Speedometer is in a more reasonable range? Mine works but the trip odometer isn't working and the speed is reading 10mph faster than actual @ 65 mph.  Thanks

Stopped by Bratch's Autobody to check up on the hood/trunk repaint.  Looks pretty darned nice.  They still need to better align the hood and buff everything, but hopefully I see the car tomorrow or Tuesday while we still have sunny weather in which to drive.  I've been looking forward to this repair/repaint for 28 years.

Back Together.JPG

Back Together-2.JPG

• Like 5