• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

37 minutes ago, pd_55 said:

@tech71 You may want to do it. My body and paint was just finished and removed all trim and filled all holes and that side marker removed adds to the car’s already great lines.

image000003.jpeg

I removed knee trim and side markers, but had to add the belt trim back. To each their own, to me that belt trim is a cool feature.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, 2002#3 said:

John,

Thanks for your recognition of, not my, but, rather, my father-in-law's military service.  Pvt. John E. Wilkins was an Army medic who landed on Utah Beach on D-Day, marched across five countries, treated hundreds of wounded soldiers, and was wounded three times.  He is resting with all the other brave men and women who have served and have died for us  I am sure he would have thanked you for your kind words.

Larry

A generation of hero's.  Thanks to him posthumously.  Share my thanks with his family. May we all “earn this!”

• Like 2

John

1973 Nevada 2002 - 2023 CCA Classic Car Raffle car

Other - 2022 V60CC, 2014 B8.5 S4, 2003 TJ

Past - 1996 318ti, 1999 323i, 2004 X3 (with 6-spd manual), 2007 328i (spt pkg), 2015 XC70, and a whole mess of GTIs in the old days.

Big day at @BarneyT's garage - put @k3vin's new guibo in with @halboyles's alignment tool [worth every penny and more]. We were able to really dial in the driveshaft with the new Condor mount. Also started disassembly ahead of new install of Top End 45 side draft Weber we hope to mostly install over the holiday break on Monday

20240831_101355.jpg

20240831_123212.jpg

20240831_150952.jpg

20240831_160118.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Here’s what we are installing on both my son’s cars, now they’re both in their h30s. I think they can have a little bit more go.

IMG_9972.thumb.jpeg.3945609265c3ae9c151611ace39bd7c1.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

4 hours ago, BarneyT said:

Here’s what we are installing on both my son’s cars, now they’re both in their h30s. I think they can have a little bit more go.

IMG_9972.thumb.jpeg.3945609265c3ae9c151611ace39bd7c1.jpeg

I’m curious to hear how you guys like that setup. There’s not a ton of info on the board about them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, popovm said:

I’m curious to hear how you guys like that setup. There’s not a ton of info on the board about them. 

I’m sure it’s only gonna be half as much trouble as having two of them…

both cars mostly ready to start installing new products…my son’s Kane’s Granada red and Ellis’s Golf Yellow.IMG_0013.thumb.jpeg.6c46217c039e7830f3e3b6f5b77b98d2.jpeg

Edited by BarneyT
  • Like 6

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

I went outside and stared at my 02 yesterday. I thought abouts working on it, but then I remembered all the other stuff on my to do list!!!

Ended up digging through the junk room (most people have junk drawers, lol) and finding parts I forgot I had stashed away!!!! So I guess I can't complain.

Anyone need any jetronic computers?? Before they get the "Office Space treatment"!!!!!!

• Haha 4