• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Tii Atlantic

joysterm

Price: $36999

Description:

NM/NA      https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ctd/6260261552.html

"This 1972 2002tii is numbers matching ..in rare Atlantic Blue is a great driver for someone to enjoy in their collection .
Look at the 2002tii as the first m car ......It's a driver. A very pretty car but a driver!"

I post this with a buyer beware notice. The car is currently in transit to Blaine, Wa. with a South Carolina title

I have not seen the car as of yet but will endeavour to do so, should anyone have interest....."a real bargain for a driver" 

00R0R_3mRfFtuliu2_600x450.jpg

Edited by joysterm

This car closed on eBay last week for $18,600.... nothing like a $18,000 mark up in 5 days....

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

73 tii (Verona, survivor, owned since '92)

66 DS21 (most technologically advanced car of the 20th Century)

This car has travelled. 2011 Select Classics, Dallas, resto, then spent the next 3~4 years in several CA cities, then to SC, and now (apparently) on its way to WA.

As noted above by David, it sold for $18,600 last month, and the current Seller/Dealer/Flipper (Peter) had it plastered all over Craigslist in several cities at $25k.

I'm not sure anyone looking closely at this car would pay the $25k, let alone $37k.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

On 8/16/2017 at 10:25 AM, 02Les said:

As noted above by David, it sold for $18,600 last month, and the current Seller/Dealer/Flipper (Peter) had it plastered all over Craigslist in several cities at $25k.

I'm not sure anyone looking closely at this car would pay the $25k, let alone $37k.

Agree.  I did miss the Canadian part when I posted.  At today's rates, the C$36,999 converts to just over $29,000 USD.  So, $10k, USD, tidy of the seller gets it.  

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

73 tii (Verona, survivor, owned since '92)

66 DS21 (most technologically advanced car of the 20th Century)