• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golde Power sunroof - bolting on the drive gear

pehlivanov_tii

Hi guys

I have factory power Golde sunroof which i am assemblying atm and i dont know what bolts should i use to bolt on the drive gear to the roof and the aluminium cover. I guess it should be bolted from the upper side, from the aluminium cover. But the bolt holes in the aluminium cover are smaller than the holes on the electric drive transmission body. The pictures will tell better what i mean. What bolts should i use, how is your electric drive transmission bolted to the roof? Realoem didnt help me...

IMG_6819.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG

07/73 BMW 2002tii Golf, powered Sunroof

What you are holding in your hands defines the fastener. Use a dial caliper for the D measurement, a thread gauge for the pitch measurement and dial caliper again for length. Without looking it up, I would guess its a 6 x 1 x ?? mm fastener (?? = length) for the Au rails, and perhaps a 7 x 1 x ?? mm (or bigger) for the motor drive. The bolts to hold on a hand crank mechanism should be identical. 

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=2233&mospid=47141&hg=54&fg=05

Edited by 1974_Verona