• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front spoiler suggestions for Rabbit flares?

HarryPR

Sorry if I’m hijacking more of a “flares-themed” thread but...very stoked to have the inimitable Forrest Koogle install his new, “slim dam” on my ‘73 M2 2.5 this Monday. I’ve been back & forth on this as I’m partial to the “sleeper” look with my car...but I think it’s going to be a great, low-key enhancement. Below is a pic of the slim dam mocked up on my car at Brisbane...that’s when Forrest’s  metalwork first piqued my interest.

Will start with it unpainted (besides FK pointed out that the raw aluminum matches my HRE wheels). May go body color at a later date, we’ll see.

Also (finally) installing Lee’s Massive Oil Pan from the first group-buy and Blunttech’s led taillight conversion the same day.

COOP

8E728A09-50C4-4F10-B23A-6E27FEC79CE6.jpeg

CDA78492-EE95-4C13-80CB-4D6C09D83FC2.jpeg

Edited by COOP
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, COOP said:

Sorry if I’m hijacking more of a “flares-themed” thread but...very stoked to have the inimitable Forrest Koogle install his new, “slim dam” on my ‘73 M2 2.5 this Monday. I’ve been back & forth on this as I’m partial to the “sleeper” look with my car...but I think it’s going to be a great, low-key enhancement. Below is a pic of the slim dam mocked up on my car at Brisbane...that’s when Forrest’s  metalwork first piqued my interest.

Will start with it unpainted (besides FK pointed out that the raw aluminum matches my HRE wheels). May go body color at a later date, we’ll see.

Also (finally) installing Lee’s Massive Oil Pan from the first group-buy and Blunttech’s led taillight conversion the same day.

COOP

8E728A09-50C4-4F10-B23A-6E27FEC79CE6.jpeg

CDA78492-EE95-4C13-80CB-4D6C09D83FC2.jpeg

I am honored to add a small touch to this already beyond-epic car!! See you tomorrow, Coop!

-Forrest 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2018 at 12:11 AM, Forrest_KoogleWerks said:

one more option for air dams with flares, here are some pics of the first couple installed (& being test fit)

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

@Forrest_KoogleWerks,  did this air dam make it to production? looks really slick.

Edited by POKTROKT
taged user

Name: Mario M.

Car: 1976 BMW 2002

12 hours ago, POKTROKT2 said:

I had checked their website and they do not show a spoiler that ties to fender flares.  I have a feeling this is a one off piece that has not made it out to production or is a special fab order $$$

Oh could be,  if your serious email him,their very responsive and I'm sure he would do one for you.

I had questions on the header they sale. He got got back with me that day with all the info I needed.

I have  his speaker kit and some console stuff.  They do great work. 

Edited by jp5Touring
  • Like 2

I’m not on the FAQ as much anymore.. but yes we’re still making air dams & lots of other parts! The turbo flare tie-in is difficult to make without the car here at our shop, as all cars and all flare installs are a little different...& I’d hate to send out a part that doesn’t fit well..so it’s not a “production part”

• Like 3