• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 FJORD blue

jomergui

Price: $6500

Description:

Hello all,

I have my 1975 Fjord Blue 2002 for sale. I am absolutely gutted to have to part with it as it has been my daily driver for the past 3 years and I always planned to restore it one day. Unfortunately, I got married and I am starting a family and my priorities have changed.

I am the 3rd owner of this classic. It runs very well but needs some TLC. Lots of things have stopped working like the odometer, the speedometer, the AC(only hot air). It should be around 190 000 miles. I had it resprayed 2 years ago and addressed minor rust issues on the wheel wells. The only spot where rust is an issue is in the spare wheel well in the trunkThe interior needs new vynil, the driver seat is bend.

I had the valves adjusted and all new spark plugs and cables. It always start and I had never had any mechanical issues. It is in my opinion a perfect candidate for a restoration or just continue on driving it as is.

Please don't hesitate to contact me 778 668 2617

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Edited by jomergui

Why is it that every time I get done blowing a huge pile of cash on an old car, one that doesn't need half of what mine did comes for sale at a good price? *facepalm*

Looks nice, GLWS

Why not show us some engine bay photogs as well as opeing the doors for interior shots? Looks a bit like you are trying to sell a car that isnt yours ;)