• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROUND REAR TAIL LIGHT TAILLIGHT COVER -NEW! ONE PAIR! $49.99

lajolla1963

Price: $50

Description:

I placed a large order for my ongoing 1973 tii restoration from Walloth Nesch and decided to purchase additional sets of the limited production Round Inner Cover for the tail lights.

Trying to be fair on price and pass along at same time help support my restoration budget.

They are $70 each plus shipping and tax locally so hoping $50 for the pair is fair plus $6 for shipping in lower 48. 

You can order from Walloth Nesch for $26 but they have a minimium $58 shipping. Of course you can make it worth while and order some nice new parts at very good prices from them like I did. 

Please email me at colletti.charles@yahoo.com, that is also my paypal info.

Brand new Reproductions from Germany - Set of inner covers (2 pieces for left and ride side) for round rear lights up to 08/1973 you need 1 for 1 car (not for touring models) 

Fit
114 1602 Sedan
114 2002 Sedan
114 2002tii Sedan

IMG_6201.JPG

IMG_6202.JPG

IMG_6203.JPG

IMG_6204.JPG

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

IMG_6207.JPG

IMG_6208.JPG

Edited by lajolla1963

+Set of inner covers for rear round rear lights up to 08/1973 (not for touring mod)

series:
BMW 1502 - 2002 turbo

Set of inner covers for rear round rear lights up to 08/1973 (not for touring mod)

Special offer price valid: 10/8/2017

instead of $35.59

Your price:$26.74Incl. VAT + Shipping(Excl. VAT $22.47)

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

• 2 years later...