• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Card Covers - Anyone Seen These Before?

grizzlebar

Working on updating the look of my 2002 - anyone use these door panels (or other interior products from the seller)? FWIW - I'm also going to replace the old ratty door panels with an Ireland Engineering set of Aluminum panels.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-STITCH-2X-FRONT-DOOR-CARD-TRIM-LEATHER-COVERS-FITS-BMW-E10-2002-1802-Tii-M/352060435146?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Not seen them before but that company has been offering leather dashboard caps for a while. If people have good experiences with those then door cards should be easy. Surely?

I would say that you will also also need to add the steel profiled section that's covered in vinyl from the top of the card to make it fit properly and finish the top. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

grizzlebar...you will need the metal piece from the top of your old door cards which is glued on to the door card because that is the lip that the metal trim piece with the window "scraper" clips to....Barney

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

12 hours ago, BarneyT said:

grizzlebar...you will need the metal piece from the top of your old door cards which is glued on to the door card because that is the lip that the metal trim piece with the window "scraper" clips to....Barney

Barney - do you know if there is a part number associated with them? I can't find it anywhere and my driver's side is a bit janky

I plan on swinging by a few shops when my ship gets back home - for now I'm just knocking about ideas through what I can find online.

I know I need to replace my front cards, which is why I'm thinking of going with the IE aluminum set. Rears should be fine.

• Like 1