• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on Boge Shocks?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Time for new shocks on the rear. I'm not looking for a major suspension overhaul, just planning to replace shocks on my daily driver. As far as I know the springs and other components are all stock. Anyone have boge fitted and are you happy. Bilsteins way to $y for me now.

Guest Anonymous

Ran them for two years on the street car without any problems, and a completely stock suspension. A good shock, but only for a bog-stock system. Anything else, it tends to be inadequate, but that's just my opinion.

Was fun on the track at driver's schools the first time out, if only cause it was like driving a bathtub in the Pacific: responses, but slow ones and often not enough.

Good stock replacement? Yes. Cheap? Yes. Better/more comfortable/controlled than KYB? By far. More than adequate for the street and normal driving? Definitely.

If you can afford it, do the fronts at the same time. Really. I mean it.

Sam

76 inka

O==00==O

Guest Anonymous

...I bought a pair for my Tii that had been returned

to Jaymic as they were too hard. Perfect, I thought,

but I too changed them pretty quick - so hard they

would slam the back of the car back down even

before the spring seemed to be unweighted.

Very odd, must be more than one type..