• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 euro headlight buckets

eblau

• Alpina
5 hours ago, eblau said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are not Euro headlights. The ones in your 1st picture are but definitely not the ones in this set of pics.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

15 minutes ago, MOJOJOY said:

These are not Euro headlights. The ones in your 1st picture are but definitely not the ones in this set of pics.

Good eye! I posted that too early in the morning, those are some US headlamps I also have for sale. I'll have to take a few pics and post them next time I am out at my garage. 

1 hour ago, eblau said:

Back of the housings and a shot of the bulb 

image.jpeg

That is a bilux bulb (probably 45/40 watt) and not an H4 bulb. Likewise the Euro buckets are for the bilux bulbs, as there is a different mounting for the H4 bulbs.

However, an Ebay Seller in Germany is selling H4 bulbs with a bilux mounting base.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-02-1502-1602-1802-2002-ti-tii-turbo-Umrüstung-Bilux-H4-NEU/322667132342?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17