• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB several Parts- Grill, Sheet metal patches etc

flat6fan

Long time lurker now owner of a 71 2002 that I plan on turning into a daily driver. If has some rust in the lower Pass qtr panel so I need a patch panel for this. Also lower rocker on pass side at the wheel opening rear needs patched or replaced.

I could use beltline trim, Front grills, maybe lower trim may delete, Drivers door, this one may can be saved but if one is available may be better off to replace.

I am in Georgia but travel the southeast for work and could pick up if in AL, GA, TN, SC,NC etc.

Thanks

Phillip

Long time lurker now owner of a 71 2002 that I plan on turning into a daily driver. If has some rust in the lower Pass qtr panel so I need a patch panel for this. Also lower rocker on pass side at the wheel opening rear needs patched or replaced.

I could use beltline trim, Front grills, maybe lower trim may delete, Drivers door, this one may can be saved but if one is available may be better off to replace.

I am in Georgia but travel the southeast for work and could pick up if in AL, GA, TN, SC,NC etc.

Thanks
Phillip
I just did a trim delete on my 74 2002 and I'm in GA also. My trim isn't perfect but it's still usable. I was going to clean it all up and then list it in the next week or so. If you're interested in anything just pm with offers.
Did you need wheel arches also?im about to do rabbit fenders so mine will be up for grabs soon. b8b3da9d846282f3d365beea3f1fa02c.jpg708e4540b6e05ae283576174fff0edcd.jpg791ecd8c7be819d9c8c959c072f1d883.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk