• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74tii Chamonix in CA

iinca

Price: $18900

Description:

Craigslist SF car not mine..but looks like a decent starting point

CLASSIC 1974 BMW 2002TII INJECTED 4 SPEED! SMOG-EXEMPT!

Edited by iinca

11 hours ago, conkitchen said:

It was listed on SF Cl about two months ago or less for $10,500.00. Likely by the previous owner. 

It was on Ebay Apr '17 by the Owner (Santa Cruz) that bought the car in Austin, TX in 2004. Supposedly sold for $10,350.

Then, as you noted, for sale for $10, 500 in Aug. in San Jose., then on Ebay & Craigslist (Castro Valley) Sep '17 for $15,500.

Now Evan is trying to sell/auction for the past two months.

Must be something up with the car, other than the mileage is now 20k less than it was in April.

• Like 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

1 hour ago, 02Les said:

It was on Ebay Apr '17 by the Owner (Santa Cruz) that bought the car in Austin, TX in 2004. Supposedly sold for $10,350.

Then, as you noted, for sale for $10, 500 in Aug. in San Jose., then on Ebay & Craigslist (Castro Valley) Sep '17 for $15,500.

Must be something up with the car, other than the mileage is now 20k less than it was in April.

I smell fish 

• Haha 1

But what do I know

5 hours ago, 02Les said:

Boy, that's a long time driving in reverse!

:D

• Haha 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

10K is all this is worth.  The interior is toast, with the weird wood in it, chances are someone along the line tried to make it look better as cheaply as possible.  I imagine someone that has tried to make this look good on the cheap has ignored maintenance and upkeep. 

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002