• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bilstien ?......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just got done ribbing out my suspension a second time. the first time i went to put the bilstiens in they were missing the glan nut. now i think they are 320 bilstiens because they are toooo long and wont go in.

the part number on the shock is1212022245

i bought these used and now wish i would have got new ones to save the stress. some one please help me.

David

76 02

Guest Anonymous

If you have the glan nuts already, I'd be willing to sell them to you for $75 for the pair, or make me a reasonable offer!...I'm in Baltimore, MD but can ship them quickly if you want them.

And they are DEFINITELY for a 2002!

Marty

Guest Anonymous

but what is a glan nut? I don't see a reference in my haynes; is it part of the shock assembly, or a BMW part of the strut?

In other words, I'm interested in 'em, but only if everything shipped by Bilstein is there. LMK

Thanks,

Robert

Guest Anonymous

the Bilstein cartridge inside the strut. There's a special Bilstein wrench that's used to unscrew it--the wrench comes with the strut inserts from Bilstein.

Mike