• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many people have owned this car?

GDSpeed

My first post on here! I have recently bought a '76 2002... with an M42. From what I can gather this car has seen quite a few owners, a lot of them on this forum. This car is really hard to miss. So far it's been quite the experience to drive; take that as you will. Luckily for this car it has come to a home that it's going to stay in for a while; I've got some big plans for it. Judging from what I've gathered about this car I'll be coming here pretty often with some questions. For now I'll leave y'all with some pictures I took last week in the car's new home of Alabama. 

IMG_0480.thumb.JPG.fde21a6e987d848a9ac8639093dc712c.JPGIMG_0518.thumb.JPG.e5a1c1aaaa1a6053ad28f9bddf65134d.JPG

• Like 1

I think the main thing, is you have it now, and you are on FAQ, and you have big plans.  Looking forward to seeing what your vision is for it.  Start a blog so we can keep up as you move along.

Have fun!

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

Here we go...........

Jun '06 - Ebay - Duluth, MN

Jul '13 - Ebay - Duluth, MN

Jul-Sep '17 - Craigslist & Ebay, Atlanta, GA

Nov '17 - Craigslist - Mountain Brook, AL

Didn't know "Brian Nguyen" had the car, although the one pic (above post) was in the Craigslist Ad Jul '17.

It used to have "flares" on the rear arches.

5a2605ce0c6a1_23913092c.jpg.bc695ce6cb54d50d9a71d11de013bf54.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17