• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another sticker question

HBChris

Not to hijack this thread, but I recently went through a similar search for reproductions of the 2 underhood stickers on my Sept '72 build 2002 Baur Targa.  From what I can determine, no one is making these exact stickers so I had them repro'd locally.  I have the files if anyone needs more made.

Don

Targa decal.pdf

• Like 1

Les:  Thanks for this.  I could not find either of these stickers on the W&N website (or Jaymic, LaJolla, BluntTech, etc.) so I sent W&N photos of my originals.  They said they did not have either of them and would not reproduce them.  The font and info look the same to me on the one.  I guess the other is a unicorn.

23 hours ago, HBChris said:

The Columbia stickers are nice but the Oil Service sticker has the wrong font, it’s too skinny.

Jim,

Great documentation photos you have posted....a helpful service for those seeking it.

Chris,

I would be happy to assist if you needed to re-make a sticker or two-- but I would suggest trying to find others who can also help...

-Mo

Edited by mo02

73 sunroof 2002 (past)  |  73 CSi (present)  |  FAQ Member #2538

2002 decals (mofaraz.com)     |     eBay