• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new here. Need a price check

Long.LA

Price: $10000

Description:

New to this forum

how is everyone doing? I am new here. Looking to see how much my car is worth before listing my car. 

Bought my 2002 roundie about a year ago, usually drive it on the weekend. How much is does this car usually go for?

Car runs great, can be a daily car.

E10 with 50k+ miles

feel free to ask questions. In the Los Angeles area. Thanks in advance 

5D54E4EF-C4DC-4731-9305-F410380081A5.jpeg

2B6A26D8-4A98-4913-9AF6-04D7F555B442.jpeg

CE9B7BA0-F751-4365-A5EA-4093276CA070.jpeg

CFE2DEEF-4107-4DF0-84A3-2C5BD18CD668.jpeg

PMd. 

I'm local.  I like to check it it out. 

Tell us about the rust levels and I'm sure you'll get some feedback.  original color? matching numbers? add undercarriage pictures, .............  

also try hagerty  dot com  for values.  

Edited by mbausa2001
added to previous comment

I just spent 12 months looking for a 2002, and it is impossible to even provide a value range given a few pictures.  Even with detailed pictures, without a PPI I could only provide a range in value from $5k - $20k.  I had a line a beautiful (in pictures) 2002 that was listing for $19k; and after a PPI was told it was not worth $5k.  GLWS.

'73 Riviera Tii

'93 M5 Dinan stroker, etc...

'08 M3 ESS 625 s/c'er, etc..

'64 Stingray

23 hours ago, Long.LA said:
Price: $10000

Bought my 2002 roundie about a year ago, usually drive it on the weekend. How much is does this car usually go for?

Did you pay $10,000?  

Are your motives flipping this car? 

Do you need to sell it for other reasons other than profit? 

Ask what you want, if unrealistic, just waste time soliciting offers. Or put it on auction and see what the market thinks.  

Those in the know (mainly people who have owned one or more before) will not likely pay you what you perceive is the value. 

To me, from what I see, it's a sub $10K car. Unless it is hiding a dogleg 5 speed, limited slip diff, and other major upgrades that are not obvious nor outlined in the description. 

but what do I know. 

But what do I know

Are the rubbers for the front overriders screwed on? That's got to be worth a few extra bucks. Since you're in LA, search for Le Tran or Ireland and get your car appraised by someone who knows these cars. Then you'll have a realistic number, and won't waste yours and potential buyers time.

71 2002

85 M635

89 327is

98 M3

I hope these comments help the potential buyers. I’m not a mechanic so take my comments with a grain of salt.  I checked out the car.  It can be a decent daily driver for someone with some work.   It has a salvage title. Shock towers are rust free, but the wheel bay is rusted out, and both doors have extensive rust on them.  Some rust underneath but not too bad.  The owner comes across as an honest guy.   He thinks the car may overheat at times, but he is not certain.  Heater and some gages do not work. Interior is ok.  The gears shift fine, but the engine runs somewhat rough! GLWS.