• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lauda on three wheels

maharaja

19 minutes ago, whs.de said:

Difficult to say if this is one of the Pflanzgarten sections. Maybe the car is not high enough?

Same tree in background of Lauda's F1 pic :ph34r:

f1-german-gp-1976-niki-lauda-ferrari-312t2-after-pflanzgarten-2.jpg.5c39e1771cd0beaa85eb7373e98afb13.jpg

• Like 1

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

I recognize the tree's - its the same (just kidding).  No idea.  That image is pretty crazy.  Looks like the front left tire is at least 12" off the ground.  A lot of these guys got after it .... Harald Grohs, seemed to like air.  I have a pic of him driving my car in '75 all crossed up coming out of a turn.

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

• Like 2

Funny, I just acquired this set of posters, snagged from a guy in Germany, I would rather keep the set together, but really I only bought them because I was interested in one of the cars in the set....on of my favorites and an early one - 2nd race I believe.  If they aren't available from mobile tradition any longer and you want this poster, send me a PM and i will sell you the Lauda 3 wheeler at a reasonable price.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

This is the image that come to mind of a 2002 on 3 wheels.

P0008366.jpg

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40