• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels & Other Stuff

shermanmartinez

Price: $100

Description:

Two sets of wheels available just in time to put under your tree!

Itala TYP .03A   6J x 13H2 ET13 20 spoke Alpina copy - Set of five (5) wheels complete with hard to find centercaps.  Wheels are clean and most importantly STRAIGHT.July 1984 casting date.  Good driver quality paint. $750 set of 5. Shipping extra.

Ronal 6J x 15H2 ET 12 front, 7J x 15H2 ET 12 rear. These are the rare wheels made by Ronal (maker of Alpina's wheels ) that are identical to the wheels made for Alpina except for lacking Alpina part numbers and logos that were sold by several Alpina distributors until Bovensiepen had them stopped.  This set of four wheels has been completely refurbished.  Wheels are true and completely refinished with genuine Alpina center caps.April 1978 casting date.  No excuses. $1800 set of 4. Shipping extra.

Tii oil filter heads/housings, beadblasted clean with NLA fitting gold cad plated $75 each, shipping extra.

Tii valve covers, clean. Does your tii have the correct valve cover on it? $100 each shipping extra.

Golde sunroof cranks. Excellent chrome, good spring, black knob intact. $25 each shipping extra.

74-76 Foglight switches. $20 each, shipping extra.

Headlight switches (Have you checked the price of a headlight switch lately? Do you have a spare?) $25 each, shipping extra.

Trunk lock with key.Replated lock nut and spacer tube.  $75 each shipping extra.

Early and late E21 320i sport steering wheel horn buttons. $25 each shipping extra.

Email for pictures: shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com

Edited by shermanmartinez
Additional items added

9 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

Bump for sellers taking up forum space by using multiple listings instead of putting several items in ONE listing.

It's an unfortunate sign of the times Sherman. Those of us that have been around the faq for a long time remember when most Sellers were, shall we say, respectful of others. That ship has sailed.

Soon I'll be shedding some of my parts stash and wonder what the heck should I do?

• Like 3

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

10 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

Bump for sellers taking up forum space by using multiple listings instead of putting several items in ONE listing.

Steve should put a limit on how many classified ad's one account can post and reply on in a day. The flog light guy will take up a whole page at a time. Cool lights though

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329

11 hours ago, 02Les said:

It's an unfortunate sign of the times Sherman. Those of us that have been around the faq for a long time remember when most Sellers were, shall we say, respectful of others. That ship has sailed.

Soon I'll be shedding some of my parts stash and wonder what the heck should I do?

I'm refraining from sending Sherman an e-mail about his wheels.  No sense doing so since(!) I'm out of room and also need to sell some of my parts. Now that you are in TN, that's much closer to me than TX...

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"