• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4x100 Wheels - BBS- Ronal

02Guru

Hello all, 

New member here- I am looking for some wheels for our bmw 2002 build here in Charlotte, NC.

I am looking for some 13x8 OR 15x8 wheels with an offset of 0 OR something close so that spacers can fix. I am looking for BBS E30 or E50 OR Ronal Mesh but I am open to anything period correct for my car. I have added some pics of my past and current builds for attention. 

Thank you. 

25484894358_112c341d13_b.jpg

25484897918_68c5ed6a75_b.jpg

I have a staggered set of Ronal wheels, 15x6 front, 15x7 rear.  Straight, completely refinished with centercaps.  Also have a square set of genuine Ronal/Alpina wheels, 15x7. Finally, have a staggered set of MSW Type 2 basketweave/mesh wheels 15x6 front, 15x7 rear (2002/E30 offset) vintage wheel sold by Korman Autoworks, Hardy & Beck, and others back in the early 80's.  Located in Vacaville,CA.  Email for pictures.  shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com