• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone willing to rent me their 2002 for my wedding - UPDATE!

Laura

It's been a while (the old topic was closed), but I wanted to give an update!

First. thank you to everyone that offered up their cars for me to use for my wedding photos!  My own 2002 couldn't make the trip from Michigan to Cali, and I really wanted one for my photos.  A big shout out to the Bay Area FAQ community for being so cool about offering up your cars, for pretty much nothing in return!

@Mad1602  was suuuper cool and let me use his sweet ride for my wedding photos.  His car was PERFECT - it even matched the colors for my bridesmaid's dresses!  Below is a photo of the owner, me, and my new hubby (and the car).  

I also did a painting of his car, as a little thank-you.  A picture of the painting is also below! Check it out!

Hugo+Laura-474.jpg

BMWcommission.jpg

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, bublinki said:

ummm, uh Laura, congrats and all that, but can we have a photo of you and the new husband standing to one side so we can see the car??

Ha,ha, ha..:D

Haha, yes.  Took lots photos of the car...probably more than of my wedding party.    I think our wedding photographer thought my priorities were screwed up....lol

Hugo+Laura-192.jpg

Hugo+Laura-195.jpg

Hugo+Laura-196.jpg

• Like 2

really gorgeous artwork.  any time you want to start the list for car portraits, sign me up

oh yeah, congratulations on your wedding and all that!

Bob

BMWCCA #4844 (#297 of The 308)

1974 2002 Sahara, MM 2400 Rally engine, MM 5 speed and conversion

1976 2002A Anthracite parts car

1991 525i AlpinweiB II

2002 330ci AlpinweiB III

2007 530xiT Titanium Silver