• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Rob Siegel book

worzella

Spent the best $20 I can think of on Rob’s “Mechanical Ignition Handbook”. Although I probably SHOULD have read it before all my rebuild work, it was an incredible summary/ reference of everything related to proper coil, dizzy, timing etc.  

I highly recommend it for everybody owning an ‘02 so they understand how things work even if your machine is purring.

Randy

PS - OK Rob, I posted the text you sent me. Please send me my rebate kickback...??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1975 - 2366762 Born 7/75

See the whole restoration at:

http://www.rwwbmw2002.shutterfly.com

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that, Randy. And Jim, you captured me in Jake's pole barn when Louie's brakes literally had me on my knees!

• Haha 1

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1988 FrankenThirty 325is, 1999 M Coupe, 1999 Z3, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

I've not read anything yet that hasn't given me a chuckle and wasn't at least helpful with my own Tii, got the same book coming as part of my birthday stash, is it a bit sad that it's like waiting for the next instalment in your favourite comic as a kid?

if it is I don't care ??

• Like 1