• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Progressive Limited Slip Differential

jwill214

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bmw-e3-e9-e10-e21-e23-e30-PROGRESSIVE-Limided-Slip-Differential-set-LSD-SPERRE-/263161249226?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Any one been brave enough to try one of these out? I've been doing some research and comparing options for limited slip diffs and this popped up. I'm skeptical on most things off Ebay but wanted to put a feeler out before I crossed it off my list of options. 

Thanks in advanced for feedback. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BLUNT said:

Im out of Ice Cream  Ray sent me a months supply and that was it

Between you and Ray I'm going to be broke and still not have any damned ice cream!

Alright, I bought one.

They've got an FSAE team in Belgrade and they said they built their own diff, so I'm betting it's those guys that went ahead and started their own thing.

Anybody have an extra open diff laying around they want donate or sell cheap?

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

11 minutes ago, jwill214 said:

I feel like I should get a cut of this guys sales for free advertising haha

Well, apparently there's only one left...  Might want to get in on your own thing before it's too late!

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Trying to get a fix on how those springythings, bolts and straps are going to hold up to repeated applications of torque without bending and eventully failing.  Maybe for an afternoon of doughnutting a parking lot, an autocross etc but for street daily driver????   but they do advertise as racingdiffs, which is a hint.

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)