• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOL: 1976 Tii . . oh wait, he doesn't have the 'original' e

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

He responded with 10-12 pictures justifying that its a '76 tii. Mainly because the VIN plate showed "2002/2002tiiUSA."

His message:

"This is a 1976 model..I am sending pics of the door label which states the car was manufactured in 12/75. I also have included pics of the serial number plate and the serial number imprinted in the chassis of the car. Also there are pics of various tags that also indicate that the car is infact a 1976 2002tii. The original motor was fuel injected as mentioned in the ad. The previous owner for whatever reason exchanged it for the current carburated one. Since all the documentation I have including the serial number indicates this to be a 2002tii I am inclined to believe its true."

I have replied to him that all VIN plates look like that. I think that he honestly believes that its a tii, he just doesn't know.