• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Body Grommets, Interior Plastic Pieces

LikeStig

Hi all,

I'm looking for a few random pieces, let me know if you can help!

Body Grommets:

I'm looking for 4 rubber Grommets that plug into the spring perch (2 each side) from inside the wheel well

I'm looking for the rubber grommet that goes in the floor under the rear bench. It's located in a corner

Interior Trim:

2 Plastic Caps that go on the vent window latches

1 Plastic cover that goes on the seat belt loop (covers the bolt where it arraches to the pillar, one side)

2 black plastic inserts which go into the door handles

1 plastic piece which goes into a recess in the headliner for the sunroof Crank handle

Thank you!

Kyle

You  might want to specify year and which brand you have, for the seatbelt hanger covers. Repa and Autoflug are each different shapes. I believe that they are interchangeable, but if you're going for originality and details.. you might want to get the correct ones. Either should be easy to find and cheap.

HTH!

• Like 1

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

On 1/31/2018 at 6:42 AM, wegweiser said:

Doesn't tell me a thing. Look at the plastic retractor housings, or for a manufacturer tag sewn into the belt, itself. 

On 2/2/2018 at 10:18 AM, Freude am Fahren said:

Tells me nice headliner :)

Touche- I haven't been back at my garage in the last week but when I do next I'll take a closer look at the seatbelts. Guy may have me for the seat caps. Apparently the hinge plastic pieces are NLA though, so still on the lookout for a pair. Thanks!

lol I'm not so sure about the James May headliner, but it looks like the install was well done!

• Haha 1