• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful 2002tii on BAT....

abe2002tii

20 minutes ago, abe2002tii said:

Sad to say It is mine.   Hope she goes to a great home.  It is a great little car that will make the new owner very very happy.

Abe

It must be hard to part with such a beauty. It's evident a considerable amount have TLC has been spent during your ownership. 

I am sure it will draw considerable interest.

Good luck with the auction

Abe sorry to see you let her go.  The Simi Valley cars and coffee just decreased by a third :(

1975 non-purist driver M42 Turbo, Hurricane a/c, and all sorts of cool stuff

1976 2002 sold, 1970 2002 sold, 1969 1600 sold

23 hours ago, abe2002tii said:

Thanks....it is a great little car which received lots of TLC.    The Mrs wants one of those big X5 SUV and I already have 4 other cars so someone had to go.

Abe

Abe,

Others may say what they will, but I bought a new X5 diesel in 2010, put 100,000 miles on it in 3 years, and loved it!  It was the vehicle that inspired me, in 2011, to (a.) forgive BMW for the paint that failed on my ‘76 — failed in 3 1/2 years — and (b.) commence the mechanical overhaul of the ‘76.

You’ll survive this!

GLWS,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Wow sorry to hear about that.  

FWIW we bought a CPO '14 X5, and we really like it - for what it is.  I mean, it ain't a tii substitute.  

Good luck - may the BAT show-off bidders ease your pain, and may the trolls gravitate towards other listings.  

Scott

IMG_2482.JPG

IMG_2578.JPG

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI