• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info and/or Photos of 74+ Euro Dash Knobs

kbmb02

Looking for info and photos of correct euro dash knobs for 1974 and after models - just purchased a dash, not all knobs present. (I have a few of the earlier knobs with icons, but not the later type.) And heck - anything else specific about the euro dash or cluster? How did the KPH speedos work? (I have one somewhere, I think.)

Thanks in advance - it’ll help me to ‘get it right’  on the ‘74 Tii I’m building.  TIA.    -KB

14 minutes ago, otisdog said:

This will combine handy down the road for me...

I take it this is a UK car?

Do you have a source for the knobs / graphics?

A UK car (as mine) is opposite hand. Ebay UK & Germany maybe or try posting on the UK 02forum for the knobs.

DSCN3695sm.jpg.4a5d248b65303fa6c3b231bde0bdac54.jpgDSCN3694sm.jpg.d3a0e59aa9328e4ac7014ecd48681972.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

13 hours ago, otisdog said:

This will combine handy down the road for me...

I take it this is a UK car?

Do you have a source for the knobs / graphics?

That's a photo of the dash on the Tii I'm building to sell (though, occasionally, re-thinking that) plan; I sourced the euro 'no-top-light' dash in Germany, and it came with the defrost knob with graphic. I had the other two knobs in a box of parts.

Thanks, 02Les for confirming ... on the UK car you light-up your smoke with the left hand. -KB

13 minutes ago, kbmb02 said:

That's a photo of the dash on the Tii I'm building to sell (though, occasionally, re-thinking that) plan; I sourced the euro 'no-top-light' dash in Germany, and it came with the defrost knob with graphic. I had the other two knobs in a box of parts.

Thanks, 02Les for confirming ... on the UK car you light-up your smoke with the left hand. -KB

Yep, us Brits are ambidextrous.;) 

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17