• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: My Little Section of the World

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

trunk2.jpg

look under the window in the first picture...it's behind the curtain...

Note my "persuader" pipe in the corner to the left of the lid! Gotta paint it red or sumpthin'...

Tim

'75 2002

'88 325is

Guest Anonymous

annex.jpg

...AKA the stairs to the basement, where I keep my wiring diagram and requisite eBay-sourced vintage advertisement...

We live in a converted late-1800s bank barn, turned into three townhouses in the 1950s, so it's kinda funky. It's one of those places that's neat to rent but you're really glad you don't own... ;-)

Anyway...back to work now...

Tim

'75 2002

'88 325is

Guest Anonymous

partscorner.jpg

Got a nice digital camera for my birthday last month...finally getting a chance to try it out.

Some of you have garages, I have a parts corner in the basement...we do what we can....

;-)

Tim

'75 2002

'88 325is

Guest Anonymous

We'll be housesitting this weekend AND we have an out of town guest, but we can work something out...even if I just leave the lid in one of the outside barns and you can swing by at your convenience to get it.

Gimme a call, cell or at home!

Tim

'75 2002

'88 325is

Guest Anonymous

Well, they are $750.00 new! you guys don't know anyone down there that could use a '74-'76 decklid? Include it in the sale of your '71 blue 2002 Marty or just get a shipping estimate and I'll send you some dough, I'll keep it here and see if the guy that bought my '76 2002 a couple of years ago still wants it, if not, I'll see if I can get it to fit my Corolla!! now that would be wild! later boys! thought I'd hop over to the other forum.

Tim.