• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Korman Roadsport Suspension System

MikeD

Price: $500

Description:

Korman Roadsport Suspension System kit for sale.  it is like brand new.  You can read about it on the Korman web site.  On the car for 300 miles.  Everything included except the 4 Bilstein shocks.  This kit is specifically for the 2002/2002tii.  Korman makes the same named kit for other BMW's.

Edited by MikeD

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

2 hours ago, LB72 said:

On the website, this fits an e24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look on the Korman 2002 Parts Catalog you will see that this kit is for 2002/2002tii's.

It came off of my 74 2002tii.

BMW CCA #23777

1 hour ago, Freude am Fahren said:

What website? Why so complicated? Why no photos? So many whys...

I will post photos.  I thought the Korman web site can do a better job of explaining what is included in the kit.

BMW CCA #23777

I have known of Korman for the past 20 years as a good and knowledgeable provider of BMW parts but could never seem to want to buy from them mainly due to their website.  While they seem to have updated the site from just the few pages and pictures they started with, it still takes a lot of effort to find what you are looking for and then you only get a brief description and part number, with no pictures, how well it works, nor a price.  But I did search for this item and it says this:

Korman Roadsport Suspension

For all around street/highway use. Designed to be comfortable yet firmly controlled for everyday commuting and provide very substantially improved handling for winding roads and weekend club events. The Roadsport suspension is our biggest selling kit. It includes: 4 stronger 1/2" lower springs, 4 Bilstein HD Shock Absorbers, 1 set 22 front and 19 adjustable rear sway bars, with mounting hardware, polyurethane bushings and the special polyurethane bushing lube. A/P# 3110 2002 H1

So maybe a clue on the price paid and pictures would help to sell the item, and your personal experience with the product.  Just saying.  

• Like 1

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris

1 hour ago, Gearbox said:

I have known of Korman for the past 20 years as a good and knowledgeable provider of BMW parts but could never seem to want to buy from them mainly due to their website.  While they seem to have updated the site from just the few pages and pictures they started with, it still takes a lot of effort to find what you are looking for and then you only get a brief description and part number, with no pictures, how well it works, nor a price.  But I did search for this item and it says this:

Korman Roadsport Suspension

For all around street/highway use. Designed to be comfortable yet firmly controlled for everyday commuting and provide very substantially improved handling for winding roads and weekend club events. The Roadsport suspension is our biggest selling kit. It includes: 4 stronger 1/2" lower springs, 4 Bilstein HD Shock Absorbers, 1 set 22 front and 19 adjustable rear sway bars, with mounting hardware, polyurethane bushings and the special polyurethane bushing lube. A/P# 3110 2002 H1

So maybe a clue on the price paid and pictures would help to sell the item, and your personal experience with the product.  Just saying.  

Thanks for the constructive review.  I have been on this site long enough to know I shouldn't have put up an item for sale without the things you mentioned.  When I get back from vacation I will edit the ad with pictures and appropriate info.  Thanks.

BMW CCA #23777

14 hours ago, Freude am Fahren said:

What website? Why so complicated? Why no photos? So many whys...

I can vouch for Mike as the seller of these parts. I believe the suspension kit from Korman was installed during the car's restoration then removed and replaced with stock parts.  Very little use on them - but I agree pics would clear this confusion up.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"