• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking info from North of the Border

joysterm

This popped up this morning on my FB feed. Seems it is a local car but  recent responses may indicate otherwise. If anyone out there can offer up any info it would be greatly appreciated.

My apologies as I do not have much information to offer. I am waiting on a response from the seller.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160119038070634&set=pcb.813134985537050&type=3&theater&ifg=1

TIA

Edited by joysterm

35 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I know nothing about that particular car but seller is a professional car flipper. 

I have had prior dealings with this guy, so should not be surprised  how he presents the car . Forearmed is for for warned, I guess

2760044:

In the '90s it was owned by Ed Walker, Nova Scotia.

Sep '14 it was at Enviro Metal Recyclers, Cold Lake, Alberta, and thought destined to be RIP.

HTH

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

12 minutes ago, 02Les said:

2760044:

In the '90s it was owned by Ed Walker, Nova Scotia.

Sep '14 it was at Enviro Metal Recyclers, Cold Lake, Alberta, and thought destined to be RIP.

HTH

amazing how much information the members of this site can and do provide. Thanks very much for this. I will let you know how things turn out.

It's also a very early US spec tii--the 43rd built as a matter of fact.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite