• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rogers tii feedback

bmw_e30

I ordered the fuel tank  o-rings from Rogers when no one had them. Received them in a timely matter and at a good price.

I use Bluntech with great results and will continue too. Have yet to use Max but plan to, Prices seem good and if any problems I'm sure Paul would do his best to correct it.  My local BMW dealer is horrible. Parts guy bitched my VIN was wrong and incomplete. Even with a part number its like their doing you a favor to look it up.  I buy coolant their and pretty much nothing else.  Not a Rock Auto fan so much and I hate Amazon.  I've had great results with almost everyone I've bought from online.  

What a nice surprise after getting back into these cars after a 25 year break (2 tii's, a coupe and 2 bavarias in the late 80's/early 90's) to find all these amazing parts suppliers! I can't imagine ever talking to a BMW dealer again. In the last few months I have dealt with Roger's, W&N, Paul (Max), Blunt, my local guy Patrick at Midnight, and Ireland. La Jolla was my guy in the old days and I love the Doc. I guess I have been fortunate as they have all been great. Roger's is a touch high on price I suppose, and maybe one could say that about Blunt as well, but folks seem to believe the customer service is worth it. But I gotta say the standout for me so far is Ireland - innovative products, great site, great support and seems to be best prices (hard to measure prices as sometimes not identical products). Unless something changes Ireland is the first place I look. Of course my #1 choice is buying parts from forum members on the FAQ!!

as long as they are all making money and staying in business that's all i care about

even a bad choice at least is a choice for us in the vintage car game so lets be thankful for that :)

• Like 2

18' Racing Yellow 911 GT3
71' Agave Green 2002
10' Silver Landcruiser 200 series
10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

5 hours ago, tripperdude said:

What a nice surprise after getting back into these cars after a 25 year break (2 tii's, a coupe and 2 bavarias in the late 80's/early 90's) to find all these amazing parts suppliers! I can't imagine ever talking to a BMW dealer again. In the last few months I have dealt with Roger's, W&N, Paul (Max), Blunt, my local guy Patrick at Midnight, and Ireland. La Jolla was my guy in the old days and I love the Doc. I guess I have been fortunate as they have all been great. Roger's is a touch high on price I suppose, and maybe one could say that about Blunt as well, but folks seem to believe the customer service is worth it. But I gotta say the standout for me so far is Ireland - innovative products, great site, great support and seems to be best prices (hard to measure prices as sometimes not identical products). Unless something changes Ireland is the first place I look. Of course my #1 choice is buying parts from forum members on the FAQ!!

Hey, fellow PNW’er here. Welcome back to the fold! 

2 hours ago, bavariaboy said:

Went to Max's site for a water pump.  $185. + tax and shipping.

Ireland Engineering was $87. total. Pump, ship, tax.

Factory part vs. aftermarket, perhaps?

• Like 2

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif