• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Rear rubber impact strip for early chrome bumpers

RenaissanceMan

• 5 months later...

Hi Rob, Thank you. There is a FedEX store at 2033 San Elijo ave, In Cardiff with zip 92007 also. would you like Dean to ship it there or your home?

If there is OK, I'd just need your full name so you can pick it up,  (you gave me your Phone #) that would be all FEDEX would require, if you want it at your door , then of course I'll need you full address also. We will weigh it FEDEX tomorrow am and I will call with shipping costs. Dean has it in a cardboard tube, (about 8ft long,) so its straight not bent.  (was bent in half from BMW in their pkg,) he has taped the original parts tag to the tube for your reference. the PayPal account for this is red47@tds.net 

I really would prefer having it shipped to my House  I wish I could give you all the details  thru a Private Message, but you are apparently not set up to receive PM's  yet   The shipping cost should be the same to the FedEx  as to my house since it's only a few blocks away  so Give me the total and I will supply the shipping address in the PayPal notes with the PayPal payment

If there turns out to be any difference we can adjust as necessary

Thanks