• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know Bobby Yang

• 3 months later...

Jeff and team and Ireland Engineering

dude bobby yang  bobby@holbertonchool.com   fraudulently charged 4900 dollars for items from our store.  spoke to him a dozen times.. he was knowledgeable in 2002's and purchase tons of parts from us that came back 3 months later as fraud ?

he is a fraud, trying to track him down... found his gethub account, his physical and shipping addresses

call me if you have been able to find him 

214 352 0868

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 442stang said:

Jeff and team and Ireland Engineering

dude bobby yang  bobby@holbertonchool.com   fraudulently charged 4900 dollars for items from our store.  spoke to him a dozen times.. he was knowledgeable in 2002's and purchase tons of parts from us that came back 3 months later as fraud ?

he is a fraud, trying to track him down... found his gethub account, his physical and shipping addresses

call me if you have been able to find him 

214 352 0868

Have not been able to find him. His address was in Oakland. Oakland PD are useless as was the FBI we called. Yes and that was the very strange thing is he would call us on the phone!!! 99.9% frauds you would not be able to get a hold of they use fake email and phone number. Our fraudulent order was in excess of $7500.00

16 hours ago, bluebmw said:

Bobby also placed a relatively large order on my website back in April (the 24th), but the payment went through just fine... Feel free to PM me.

Yes of course our payments went through as well until a couple months later when the credit card companies filed a charge back. You might want to double check your bank statements. He used same Ship To address each time but the Billing address was always different. You cannot apparently dispute a charge back claim if the two addresses are different.

If he is knowledgeable on 02's this guy has to be a member of the community possibly on the FAQ. Probably attends bay area shows as well. Somebody must know something...

• Like 1

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

If he is knowledgeable on 02's this guy has to be a member of the community possibly on the FAQ. Probably attends bay area shows as well. Somebody must know something...

errr.... no.

That's like saying, "All grass is green, so this green stuff must be grass."

Yes, it COULD be.  But it doesn't follow logically.  

I STILL want to know who (names) is posting using the username "Ireland Engineering", as Jeff Ireland's using JIreland...

t

• Like 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

2 hours ago, jireland2002 said:

New info on Bobby Yang

street address he uses is  --- 2907 Harrison Street Oakland CA 94611

The car is a 2002 vin  2533459   CA plates 1GDG687

Here's the new Owner of said car back in March this year.

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/216051-first-bmw-2002/?tab=comments#comment-1242544

277250602_B19272b.thumb.jpg.3800c6834f565a103d4a56ee699afdf8.jpg

• Like 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

9 minutes ago, 02Les said:

Nice, getting somewhere!

He ripped off a few other known shops as well and apparently they are collectively seeking retribution, which we are now a part of.

Thanks for all the help guys!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Ireland Engineering said:

Beauty of the internet..... :P

You are not doing yourselves any favors here.

t

• Like 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

21 hours ago, 02Les said:

Here's the new Owner of said car back in March this year.

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/216051-first-bmw-2002/?tab=comments#comment-1242544

277250602_B19272b.thumb.jpg.3800c6834f565a103d4a56ee699afdf8.jpg

I have a feeling the new owner is Bobby or @glyifon this forum. This car was for sale in San Jose, Ca for quite sometime. @glyif , the person who posted the post you linked says he lives in Oakland near Lake Merritt and if you google image the address Jeff shared its the same house in the photos the "new owner" posted in your link and that house is about 2 miles from Lake Merritt.

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329

This place is amazing.   Scammers should stay away from the 02 community. Love how everyone jumps in and helps out when something like this happens.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

1 hour ago, jrhone said:

This place is amazing.   Scammers should stay away from the 02 community. Love how everyone jumps in and helps out when something like this happens.  

It's cuz we are a cult!

Yes indeed it is pretty hard to scam us (2002 community), there are too many people that keep too many tabs on VIN numbers and what cars are where it's amazing.

We don't need anymore Mike Honari's....

• Like 1