• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spare parts for sale

bahllr

Price: $100

Description:

Looking to sell off the last of some extra parts. These pictures show what I have left. Reasonable offers welcome and all parts will need to be shipped at your cost. More you buy the more flexible on price I am.

Looking for 250 on the shortened drive shaft meant for a 5 speed and a long neck diff.

items sold, trunk emblem, brake booster, all bagged items, brake fluid reservoir (old model) and oil pan.

IMG_0924.JPGIMG_0925.JPGIMG_0928.JPGIMG_0929.JPGIMG_0926.JPGIMG_0927.JPGIMG_0830.JPGIMG_0831.JPGIMG_0834.JPGIMG_0927.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by bahllr

• 2 weeks later...
hi, how much for the turn signals. Can you send me a picture of the inside? i would like to see where the bulbs are mounted.

Thanks,

Daniel

These are bmw 1800 signals and not 2002 euro signals. Still interested?

7 hours ago, bahllr said:

These are bmw 1800 signals and not 2002 euro signals. Still interested?

sorry, i tried to search the difference but didnt have any luck. what is the difference? They will go on a 1968 1600. i need the flush signals with the separate bulbs on the inside.

Thanks