• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Market test for interest in Octavo 100* wheel center stickers

ossodiseppia

Price: $20

Description:

Hi Folks,

Someone with an Alfa Romeo has these wheels on their car.  And, for sentimental reasons, he would like to keep the wheels.  I've been asked to reproduce the logo so as to have some stickers made.  An image that was posted on this forum has been used to create the graphics.  I've attached some files to show that the work is pretty accurate.  Each of the pedals was hand drawn to look like the original.

I'm hoping to have these printed on an aluminum foil using anodized inks.  As I do not have originals of these, the colors will not be exactly the same, but should be close.

As of yet, I do not have a price quote from the printer.  I will update this post as soon as I do.  I'm looking to see if there is interest.

Folks, I realize I am a first time poster.  I have a pretty good reputation on the AlfaBB forum.  You can search me out with the same member name to check my reputation.  Thank you for looking.

Octavio 100+.jpg

imageproxy (1).jpg

Artwork.jpg

I will vouch for Brian's work, I have bought his Alfa decals and they are nothing but the very best.  Brian really goes the extra yard to make things are very correct.  Go for it Brian, you should hit the E9 and early 911 registry sites as well

Thanks, Rick

1 hour ago, stephers said:

I will vouch for Brian's work, I have bought his Alfa decals and they are nothing but the very best.  Brian really goes the extra yard to make things are very correct.  Go for it Brian, you should hit the E9 and early 911 registry sites as well

Thanks, Rick

Funny how the same people pop up on different forums.  :-)  Thank you for the vote of support, Rick.  And, thank you for suggesting the other two forums.

1 hour ago, rover1 said:

im interested but can you sell a set of center caps to with them?

I'm sorry, I cannot help with the caps.  I'm just a sticker guy.

8 hours ago, ossodiseppia said:

@SydneyTii, can you please post a link?  Better yet, do you have a picture of the caps?

Sorry I just checked and can't find their website any more, I believe there are certain BMW caps that fit, do an Octavo wheels search on all content, as this has been discussed before. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

This is funny, that's actually my photo of the wheel center cap and somewhere I have the original rastor of this. These were the first batch I had made up and I sold a few off. Unfortunately I could never find anyone local to do a better run (with the logo better centered). Kuddos for you for taking this on!

On a side note, it wouldn't be too hard to have someone make new centercaps for these. I have a repop set and in theory it would be a simple piece to reproduce as it's pretty much just a deep draw.

mSaL-7oF1zHXE466GRhAk2tr_szS-KjrM9NrVLDT

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2